If you have already thought about a career in an international company and you're interested in audit and advisory work, that's great! But what to choose? Information Risk Management or Audit, Industrial Markets? Strategic Consulting or Business Valuation? Or perhaps tax consulting is your vocation?
You won't know unless you have a go! And KPMG is offering a unique opportunity to learn hands-on about which tasks auditors and consultants face every day and to solve fascinating business cases.
Are you ready to prove yourself?
Who is the K-Practika programme for?
Senior students considering a career in audit and advisory services
How is the programme organised?
- The K-Practika programme is free of charge.
- The program consists of two modules, in autumn (October – November) and spring (during the work placement).
- The classes take place in KPMG’s office in Moscow City 3 times a week in the evening.
What will you get out of it?
- The option of doing work placement if you take part in an additional two-week K-Practika module in the spring.
- Following the programme, you will have the chance to choose what work/internship area at KPMG you would be interested in.
K-Practika will introduce you to the following areas of KPMG's work:
M&A and Financing
CGS – Corporate Governance and Sustainability
Tax and Legal
Audit, CCM – Audit, Consumer and Commercial Markets
Audit, IM – Audit, Industry Markets
Audit, FS – Audit, Financial Services
Audit, EN – Audit, Energy and Natural Resource
IRM – Information Risk Management
How can I take part in the K-Practika programme?
- First, register in the KPMG Recruitment System (registration for the next program will open in September, 2014).
- After this, you will need to undergo a telephone interview by our HR staff, pass a test and write an essay in English.
- Finally, you will receive an invitation to the programme.