If you have already thought about a career in an international company and you're interested in audit and advisory work, that's great! But what to choose? Information Risk Management or Audit? Strategy Advice or M&A? Or perhaps tax consulting is your vocation?
You won't know unless you have a go! And KPMG is offering a unique opportunity to learn hands-on about which tasks auditors and consultants face every day and to solve fascinating business cases.
Are you ready to prove yourself?
Who is the K-Practika program for?
Senior students considering a career in audit and advisory services
How is the program organised?
- The K-Practika program is free of charge.
- The classes take place in KPMG’s office in Moscow City 3 times a week in the evening.
What will you get out of it?
- The option of doing work placement.
- Following the program, you will have the chance to choose what work/internship area at KPMG you would be interested in.
K-Practika will introduce you to the following areas of KPMG's work:
M&A and Financing
CGS – Corporate Governance and Sustainability
Tax and Legal
IRM – Information Risk Management
How can I take part in the K-Practika program?
- First, register in the KPMG Recruitment System till October, 20.
- After this, you will need to undergo a telephone interview by our HR staff, pass a test and write an essay in English.
- Finally, you will receive an invitation to the program.