Piles of books read, sleepless nights, and numerous exams taken –that's all in the past. But the most interesting part is still ahead, and you have the chance to get there with professionals from KPMG, Russia's #1 audit firm.
KPMG professionals will share their experiences with you and help you prepare for your first year of work at a major international company.
- Senior students considering a career in audit and advisory services
You will be given training for working at the company of your dreams, as well as for ACCA certification. The KPMG K-Foundation 2013 program includes the following modules:
- Introduction to IFRS, Western accounting, and the principles of Russian taxation
- Financial analysis and corporate finances
- English for financial experts
- Personal skills development (business correspondence, presentation, time management, business dress code, etc.)
- Ethical and professional standards; business games
- Master classes and meetings with KPMG managers
- Presentations by KPMG business units
- Socializing with KPMG staff and other people on the course
- K-Foundation attendance is free.
- The training will take from 15th of February till 30th of May 2013, at KPMG's office in the Moscow City Business Center. Students from regional higher education institutions will be able to do Online K-Foundation training over the Internet from 4th of March till 10th of June.
- Everyone who successfully completes the KPMG K-Foundation program will receive a certificate of completion listing all the courses they have taken and passed.
- Everyone on the course will also have the opportunity to get a job offer from KPMG in 1 day.
- Register in KPMG Recruitment System (registration closes on February 5, 2013, registration for Onlime course closes on February 18, 20113). Please choose Graduate - 2013 - Russia - Moscow - K-Foundation - February
- Take a test and pass HR interview.
- Receive an invitation to the open programs.