KPMG invites treasury specialists, financial directors, chief accountants, tax directors and tax specialists in companies outside the financial services industry (production and trading companies) to participate in a specialized “how to” training on transfer pricing for intra-group financial transactions (including loan pricing and guarantee fees).
Each participant in the training will have a practical understanding of the key transfer pricing aspects of financial transactions, as well as “how to” determine a market level fee for intra-group financing transactions.
The practical understanding aspect of the training includes a wide spectrum of issues related to the basic principles of transfer pricing aspects with regards to financial transactions and an overview of the guidance provided by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), as well as special practical cases for selected industries, including:
- How to calculate the credit rating of an intra-group borrower
- How to choose the right transfer pricing methodology to determine the market price for a financial transaction
- How to substantiate the market level price for a financial transaction through relevant information and how to obtain the data required
- How to determine the key comparability factors for financial transactions
- How to select an appropriate transfer pricing methodology for an intercompany guarantee
The training will be based on analyzing case studies with practical situations and real transactions involving both Russian and European companies. It will also allow for an interactive discussion of key issues and experiences relating to intra-group financial transactions, as well as practical advice from KPMG experts concerning different types of transactions (loans and guarantees).
The training will take place on 17 April from 10:00 till 18:00 in KPMG’s Moscow office: Naberezhnaya Tower Complex, Block C, 10 Presnenskaya Naberezhnaya, Floor 31.
The training will be conducted in English by KPMG specialists from Russia and Germany. Fee is USD 1,000 (net of VAT).