On behalf of KPMG, we would like to congratulate you on the rights that are recently acquired following the start of the Year of the Horse under the Chinese calendar. We hope that you achieve significant progress during this year and wish you success in all your endeavors, whatever the odds!
We are pleased to present you with the winter issue of K-community, where we publish an interview with our alumni Irina Penkina, who found an idea and inspiration for her business from her own family, and is now successfully implementing her ambitious project CityKids.
You will also learn from this issue about the most recent KPMG research and events in corporate citizenship and sustainability activities, and also about much else besides.
In this issue:
- KPMG International announces the formation of the investment fund KPMG Capital
- KPMG achieves record global revenues for FY13
- KPMG/Bolshoi Theatre student competition final held
- The Foreigners Work Permit Quotas for 2014 Have Been Announce
- Prospects for the development of the road infrastructure market in Russia.
Some of the recent researches and publications prepared by KPMG, which you may find helpful:
- In focus: corporate governance and sustainability – Issue 3
- Metals & Mining Industry: KPMG experience
- Pharma Bulletin, Issue 11, 2013
- The KPMG Survey of Corporate Responsibility Reporting 2013
- KPMG presents its 2013 Global Construction Survey
- KPMG presents a report on Mobile Security: from risk to revenue
Finally, as ever, you can also read about our corporate social responsibility activities and check out our latest vacancies for experienced professionals.
Last but not least, we remind that you can always keep up to date with our news through KPMG's Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.