We provide audit and advisory services on tax and financial issues to major Russian and global companies and to a broad range of non-governmental organizations and financial institutions.
In October, 2009 KPMG in Russia and the CIS joined KPMG Europe LLP.
The merger reflects the increasing international importance of the European capital markets - and the need to support the growing number of companies that choose to list on European exchanges. The scale, breadth and pioneering approach of KPMG Europe LLP provides a range of valuable benefits for our ELLP firms' clients, our employees and our stakeholders, including:
- An extensive range of knowledge, experience and capacity brought to bear on small, medium and very large assignments.
- Innovation is a way of life here, which provides clients with access to a flow of new thinking and new approaches.
- High quality support for our ELLP firms' clients across borders, industries and specialist areas - which can be valuable when entering new markets.
- People management programmes to strengthen the skills of our people for the benefit of our clients.
- Greater international career mobility for our employees, which widens the breadth of our people's experience, skills and knowledge.
- Market-leading employee rewards for market-leading performance.
- Exciting opportunities to take our award-winning corporate responsibility work to a new level, so we can make even more of a difference in our communities.