KPMG offers a broad range of financial risk management service. KPMG’s Financial Risk Management (FRM) Services can assist clients in defining a risk strategy taking into account a client’s appetite for risk and the need to enhance value for shareholders value. We can develop appropriate tailor-made documentation for the implementation of a client’s risk strategy. We analyze the consistency of a client’s risk management framework with the defined risk strategy and offer a critical assessment of the implementation of risk strategy in a wide range of areas relating to a client’s business.
KPMG in Romania’s Financial Risk Management professionals work with financial institutions and corporate clients to attain these objectives.
Superior service suite
We highlight concerns and help improve processes, governance and strategy across a range of matters, including:
- credit risk measurement and management
- operational risk measurement and management
- market and liquidity risks
- capital adequacy & regulatory services
- actuarial services & financial statement support
- financial instruments accounting
- Basel II and Solvency II transformation
- quantitative evaluation and management of portfolio risks
- risk management in transactions
- finance and treasury management and transformation
- asset management advisory.
KPMG’s Financial Risk Management professionals aim to provide consistent, cost-effective and high-quality service through:
- Over 1600 Financial Risk Management professionals strategically Positioned around the world
- A global network with offices in over 150 countries
- Access to the resources of one of the world’s leading professional advisory organizations.
We are trusted risk management advisers to the boards and executive teams of some of the world’s leading enterprises. Our member firms operate in key financial centers and developed markets. We have a dynamic presence in the emerging economies of Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, Latin America, India, China and elsewhere in Asia.