p>At KPMG 2014, CEO and Senior Partner Thomas Hofman-Bang handles day to day management in cooperation with the management team, which is comprised of Partners Henrik O. Larsen, Rene Vader, Ria Falk and Susanne Larsson.
- CEO and Senior Partner Thomas Hofman-Bang has extensive experience from business life – most recently as CEO and CFO of the NKT Group – and professional services as public accountant at EY.
- Head of Audit Henrik O. Larsen has more than 25 years of experience as auditor and Partner at KPMG and EY where he has serviced large and mid-sized companies and built a strong international network. He is a public accountant and a certified financial services and insurance auditor by the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority.
- Head of Advisory Rene Vader joins from a position as Global Lead Partner in the KPMG network where he has advised multinationals in relation to transactions, post-deal integration, operations, IT and finance transformations as well as risk and compliance. Rene Vader is a Dutch national and has been Partner, Head of Advisory and member of the management board at KPMG’s Dutch member firm.
- Head of Tax Ria Falk has worked with tax advisory services for more than 20 years as founder and Partner of Accura Tax together with Ole Schmidt as well as Partner and member of management at KPMG’s Danish tax practice. She holds an MSc in Economics and an MSc in Business Economics and Auditing and specialises in transaction tax advice for Danish and foreign companies, private equity funds and venture capitalists.
- Head of Markets Susanne Larsson has 20 years’ experience of international business development. She joined KPMG in 2001 and has predominantly focused on establishing and developing relationships with large multinationals. Susanne has worked for KPMG in Great Britain, the Middle East and most recently in Asia Pacific.
KPMG 2014 has hired more than 100 employees of which 29 are Equity Partners and 13 are Directors. The composition provides a solid foundation for servicing clients in the Danish market based on a strong international network and the firm’s focus on uncompromising quality, integrity and service. In the coming period, the organisation will be expanded with additional qualified employees.
CEO and Senior Partner Thomas Hofman-Bang: "We are pleased to have attracted experienced Partners and highly qualified managers and employees across our practice areas despite the fact that recruitment as well as accommodating clients’ demand are continuously complicated by competition-impeding notice periods and restrictive covenants for both Partners and employees. Clients have already shown us a great vote of confidence, and the positive reception combined with the pioneer spirit at KPMG 2014 creates a unique motivation for our employees."
As of 1 May, the firm’s new headquarters at Amerika Plads in Copenhagen are supplemented with a new office at Bredskifte Allé in Aarhus and representation in Aalborg and Kolding. The office in Aarhus provides space for around 50 employees who will service clients West of Storebælt. The office will be headed by an experienced Partner who joins no later than 1 October. Initially, the activities in Aarhus, Aalborg and Kolding will be run by 8 employees, and the staff is expected to be more than doubled within the coming months. Furthermore, KPMG 2014 has engaged a Partner who will lead the activities in Aalborg.
Thomas Hofman-Bang said: "Opening our new office in Aarhus and establishing in Aalborg and Kolding is a natural consequence of our constructive dialogue with a number of large companies in Jutland. We will secure KPMG a position among the 4 leading professional services firms in Denmark, and we have to ensure proximity to clients as well as offer access to our strong international network."
For further information, please contact:
CEO and Senior Partner
PA to Thomas Hofman-Bang
+45 25 54 30 97
+45 52 15 03 14