There are many issues challenging organizations around the world, such as the rising cost of healthcare and balancing growth with environmentalism. KPMG's Infrastructure, Government & Healthcare (IGH) practice professionals are working together to provide fresh, timely strategies.
KPMG professionals are committed to sharing knowledge on behalf of our clients in the government, healthcare, transport, and funding agencies sectors as well as in building, construction, and real estate. As trusted advisors to government organizations across the world, KPMG firms seek to offer progressive strategies to help address the range of challenges facing the public sector. Our firms’ professionals work closely with national and local governments to help raise service delivery efficiencies and revenues, while enhancing the quality of public services.
With deep industry experience, insight and technical support, KPMG firms are among the leaders in delivering a broad range of audit, tax and advisory services to meet the unique needs of Building, Construction and real estate companies.
Our Qatar firm’s Building, Construction & Real Estate professionals offer a broad portfolio of services and capabilities to assist clients to succeed in these turbulent times, including:
- economic and valuation services to help determine value in an illiquid marketplace
- financial modeling and transaction advice to guide your deals
- advising on international, federal, state and local taxes
- assessing your enterprise risk management from evolving factors
- executing commercial, operational and financial due diligence to identify key information
- restructuring troubled assets to maximize performance
- liquidity services to evaluate financing needs
- establishing project management capabilities to achieve organizational strategies