We have a wealth of experience in formation and capital restructuring of corporate and retail banks. Our advice includes, among others, drawing up documentation required in the process of obtaining a banking license, whereat we closely cooperate with financial supervisory authorities, drafting documents concerning individual banking products, including establishment of collaterals for loans. Furthermore, we handle bank restructuring projects (in terms of both concept development and its further implementation) involving the sale of enterprises, shares as well as mergers and divisions of cross-border banks.
We also advise our clients in matters relating to the capital and organizational consolidation.
In recent years we have provided legal advisory services to a few dozens of banks and lending institutions.
We act on behalf of both, lenders and borrowers, providing our legal services with reference to loan agreements extended by banks or consortia of banks and lending institutions, agreements for securing bank loan claims, provision of funds for the purchase of shares, debt repayment renegotiation, share redemption, factoring and mortgage loans. Our assistance comprises not only traditional Corporate Finance advice, but also Project Finance advice, where we assist in creating structures and conducting detailed negotiations of projects.
- Our Law Firm provides also legal assistance to domestic and international insurance companies operating in Poland.
- We specialize in regulatory issues and system solutions drafting.
- Our standard services include also the on-going monitoring of amendments to insurance legislation and reporting them to clients along with our assessment of the impact which such amendments may have on the insurance sector.
- We have experience in handling non-typical interdisciplinary projects involving organizational restructuring of insurers, with specific emphasis on the system of sales network management.
- We also assist in the issues relating to insurance secret and internal audit at insurance companies.
- Our client base includes, inter alia, the biggest Polish insurance companies and the Polish Chamber of Insurance.
In this area we act, among others, for banks and financial institutions in all legal aspects that may emerge on domestic and international capital markets. We advise in the field of broadly understood financial instrument trading, including without limitation, trading in securities, derivative instruments relating to credit risk transfer, IPOs, equity placement and issues of debt securities as well as in respect of developing commercial papers programs.