If your company has a focus on growth and profitability then KPMG’s Private Enterprise team is committed to working with you to help you reach your commercial goals. At the foundation of commercial success is Accounting Services. The ability to measure current performance, analyse the results and make sound decisions based on the financial data is key to the effective management in all businesses.
Outsourced or team approach?
We are able to provide a wide range of services to suit your requirements, which adapt to the scale of your existing in-house accounting resources.
You can do the following.
- Engage us as your virtual Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Even if you already have a highly capable accountant or bookkeeper, we are able to provide more than just the processing of transactions and of monthly management reporting packs. Having access to a virtual CFO offers an independent view on the business and someone who can discuss the key messages delivered by the results. Your virtual CFO provides a cost effective way to secure an experienced business advisor providing valuable insights for your business. It allows you to make better decisions that can propel your business into new growth and profitability.
- Outsource the management of your Accounting function. We describe this service provision as being your “Virtual Financial Controller (CFC).”
- Delegate all the day to day processing and management reporting function and secure a “Virtual Management Accounting Team.” You work with us to select areas of the accounting function that require additional expertise and/or resource to get the information and reports you want when you need them.
- Secure short term staff secondments. We can also provide staff on secondment to you if you need a temporary or longer term solution to your accounting needs.
- We can finalise your annual accounts on a timely basis for filing and tax purposes.
Your business will benefit from the skill of our experienced team of advisors, and we can free up the time you currently spend on accounting and compliance to allow you to focus on expansion and operational efficiency.
"KPMG provides my business with an invaluable pool of resources, knowledge and guidance. Whether it relates to the day to day running of the company, its strategic direction or prioritising opportunities that arise, they have a specialist to assist us every time.
I love how user friendly, professional and thorough they are and also that are ready to be blunt about actions they recommend, if needed. We are a small company of 18 full time staff and yet we feel important to KPMG. They really engage with the business and bring useful sector knowledge and vital skills to bear on achieving our goals. If you are concerned about value for money – don’t be. I highly recommend KPMG and often do."
Sue Fleischl - Owner, The Great Catering Company
Is your accounting system right for you?
Our team will also work with you to ensure that the accounting systems you have in place are matched with your needs and provide the information required to effectively manage the business. We are accredited to support the majority of the accounting systems available to you including:
Regardless of the industry you are in, we have the breadth and depth to help.
Tailored accounting assistance
Our current clients include local privately owned businesses as well as subsidiaries and branches of international companies. Many of these require a fully outsourced accounting team and CFC function for their New Zealand operations.
Perhaps all you require is the basics?
If your current system already provides you with efficient and timely monthly management information to meet your requirements, we can assist with the preparation of year end accounts for circulation to other stakeholders to meet NZ accounting standards, whether this be New Zealand generaly accepted accounting practices (NZGAAP) or New Zealand International Financial reporting standards (NZIFRS).
We look forward to discussing how we can assist to turn your financial information into tools and/or streamline your current accounting systems and processes to drive your business growth.
For a review of your current situation, call us on 0800 224 254.