What’s on your mind?
- Do you have the right information at the right time?
- How confident are you that your existing models are error-free, robust and reliable?
- Do you know the key assumptions and drivers used to generate management information and key metrics?
- Are you able to flex those assumptions easily and assess the impact on decisions?
Bringing you peace of mind
Our dedicated modelling group can assist you in:
- understanding the interaction of the key drivers of your business
- quantifying how a transaction or regulatory change may affect your business
- developing forecasting models to provide more clarity into cash positions and covenant monitoring
- providing objective models and sector/industry experience
- thoroughly testing key decision assumptions for robustness and helping you decide which opportunity should get priority
- effectively presenting key messages graphically from complex data sets and developing dashboard features
- building project finance models to reflect financing requirements, capital structure scenarios, cash waterfalls, distributions and the impact of various capital structures.
Financial and business modelling services
- Model design/development: custom made, user friendly, models using our leading modelling techniques combined with our wide industry and sector experience.
- Model review/audit: independent assurance on the accuracy, robustness and reliability of financial models.
- Modelling resource secondments: financial modelling professionals, on a short-term secondment basis, to fulfil your staffing and modelling needs.
- Model training: tailored (in-house) training to improve financial modelling skills within organisations.
What’s in it for you?
Improve the quality of your decision-making – Our modelling tools are flexible and are built to meet your precise information requirements.
Enhance the transparency of assumptions underlying your decisions – We clarify, articulate and document the key assumptions and drivers in your business.
Trust – We provide you with robust tools that you and your stakeholders can trust and independent quality assurance of your own tools.
Continuity – We can support you as your needs and staff resources change over time. We have clients that return to us periodically for all kinds of (ad-hoc) modelling support.
If you would like to discuss how KPMG can assist you in building or reviewing financial models, please do not hesitate to contact our financial modelling experts.