For our special situations clients, certainty of transaction closure - on optimal terms within an accelerated timeframe — is of paramount importance.
Special situations events may include:
- an over leveraged balance sheet
- loss of a major customer account or key executive
- costly litigation
- a significant rise in material costs
- a macro economic and/or industry specific downturn
- an obsolete business model.
In a distressed situation, hiring the right financial advisor can be a ‘bet the company’ decision.
How KPMG can help
KPMG is committed to helping you navigate the distressed M&A and capital restructuring process and can serve as a strong advocate on your behalf.
We leverage our collective global knowledge, contacts, creativity and resources to develop viable restructuring options, and to secure an appropriate solution.