What's on your mind?
In the current economic climate it is vital to understand and manage risk, and data can provide an essential platform for such insight.
Examples where it is critical to have confidence over the quality and completeness of data include the following.
- Know Your Customer, Anti Money Laundering and sanctions screening processes.
- Fraud detection and anti-bribery and corruption programmes.
- Responding to requests for information in litigation (e-disclosure), investigations and regulatory enquiries.
- Internal and external audit reporting.
- Complex remediation issues (such as mis-selling) requiring data to be assembled from across the organisation to produce consolidated consistent and repeatable results.
- Transformational IT projects requiring the complete and accurate migration of data.
Bringing you peace of mind
Our data specialists bring together a multi disciplinary skill set, cross industry expertise, and access to advanced tools and technologies to deliver data-driven solutions around the following core areas.
Risk – Is data appropriately controlled and managed to mitigate risk?
- Data Governance
- Data Preservation and Capture
- Data Quality
- Data Controls
- Litigation and Regulatory Readiness
Analysis – What insight does the data contain and what does this mean?
- Data Analytics and Look-backs
- Continuous Auditing and Monitoring
- Data Driven Investigations
- Computer Forensics
- E-disclosure and e-review
- Financial Modelling
Advisory – What data do we need to create, delete, change, enhance or make available to meet business needs?
- Data Strategy and Architecture
- Data Benchmarking
- Data Migration
- Records Information Management
We provide experienced people, technology and solutions to meet our clients’ challenges whilst providing greater insight into their organisation through data.
What's in it for you?
Many organisations today are failing to effectively manage their data, resulting in greater risks to the business and missed opportunities for commercial and competitive advantage.
We can help clients reduce the risks and realise the benefits through more innovative data management. These benefits include the following.
- Improved customer profitability and product coverage through single customer view and product insights.
- Reduce risk (financial and reputational) through improved data quality, control and security.
- Better informed planning based on accurate operational and forecast data.
- Enhanced anti-fraud measures through linking and forensic analysis of structured and unstructured data.
- Auditable regulatory compliance and repeatable decisions on large data-intensive.
- Early risk warning systems to continuously monitor and improve operational efficiencies and profitability.
- Technology-enabled-solutions that are tailored to your needs and enables you to focus on the most relevant information.