Our professionals are experienced in:
- financial and operational internal auditing
- IT risk assessment
- finance management
- treasury and financial instruments
- the supply chain.
How KPMG can help
Our teams work with internal audit directors and audit committees to develop a quality internal audit function that:
- delivers strategic business assurance
- identifies business opportunities
- enhances organisational value.
- Co-sourcing and outsourcing services and evaluation of internal audit functions.
- Designing, executing and advising on the use of enterprise risk management.
- Developing continuous auditing/monitoring techniques
- Rationalising monitoring functions and governance practices.
- Driving Sarbanes-Oxley and equivalent regulations compliance.
KPMG’s Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance team is a trusted adviser to many of the world’s leading enterprises. We aim to deliver consistent, cost-effective and high-quality services.
We can call on the following resources and expertise.
- A network of over 7,500 financial and operational internal auditors and IT auditors across the globe.
- Subject matter professionals teaming with internal auditors to enhance value.
- Experience in continuous auditing and monitoring, enterprise risk management, governance, regulatory compliance and broader risk and controls management.
- Internal Audit Risk & Compliance Services practices in over 50 countries.
- Access to the resources of one of the world’s leading professional advisory networks.
Hot button issues
Important issues for business leaders include:
- internal audit strategic sourcing (right resources, right place, right time)
- enterprise risk management (structure, risk identification, monitoring, reporting, optimising)
- regulatory compliance (including SOX)
- contract compliance
- corporate governance
- sustainability/climate change
- continuous auditing/monitoring
- integrated assurance.
How well your internal audit function and risk and controls management deals with these issues can have a major influence on corporate performance and business outcomes.