How KPMG can help
- Assess and design an overall implementation plan.
- Perform risk assessment and design query protocols and reports.
- Assist management through the change management process.
- Provide recommendations on reporting and dashboards.
- Train management and internal audit teams.
- Execute continuous audits.
Why choose KPMG?
We are experienced in:
- governance, regulatory and compliance suite tools associated with major ERP systems
- fraud risk assessment and anti-fraud process evaluation
- enterprise risk assessment
- risk and controls knowledge, with emphasis on those that are industry-specific and compliance-driven.
Our continuous auditing and monitoring services are aligned to meet the needs of key stakeholder groups.
- Board of Directors — Delivers regular insight into the status of controls and transactions. It also helps to improve the overall risk and control oversight capability through enhanced detection and monitoring.
- Management — Continuous monitoring allows senior management to have improved visibility into the organisation, enhancing its oversight capabilities and providing line managers with better tools to manage day-to-day responsibilities.
- Internal Audit — Continuous auditing provides early warning of problems so that internal audit can address control or transaction failures closer to the occurrence.
Why continuous auditing and monitoring matter
Continuous auditing and continuous monitoring are automated feedback mechanisms used respectively by Internal Audit or Management to monitor IT systems, transactions and controls.
Continuous auditing helps you leverage technology to more efficiently analyse risk data on a frequent basis. This helps detect anomalies, outliers, inconsistencies and other factors so that you can more efficiently focus audit resources.
Continuous monitoring provides information on key performance metrics in close to real-time, enabling better insight into issues as they arise. This can help management address risks and grasp opportunities.