Significant benefits can accrue from having expert guidance as you embark on, and travel along, the ERP journey. Our ERP Advisory specialists are well equipped to help you respond to system changes and add value to your organisation.
Supporting a successful implementation project
We can support you across all stages of the ERP implementation life-cycle; before, during, and after implementation. We aim to improve your readiness and responsiveness to the challenges of an ERP implementation. We seek to equip our clients with the resources to improve the likelihood of project success.
KPMG’s ERP team aims to provide a consistent, cost-effective service. This service is based on our extensive global network and lead by our local experts who can respond quickly and effectively.
How KPMG can help
KPMG has a successful track record of assisting both government and commercial clients to leverage technology to solve business problems. Our ERP Advisory professionals combine extensive business, finance, and accounting experience with technical and functional applications knowledge.
We can offer you:
- a well planned and managed implementation
- advice grounded in business perspective, objectivity and independence
- an understanding of business/financial controls
- the resources from our global network of over 140 countries
- local market knowledge of business conditions and capabilities, regulatory requirements, and taxation
- knowledge of regulations (privacy, security) that affect IT system requirements
- an objective, independent and holistic view on the implementation lifecycle.
In short, KPMG brings both a business and an IT perspective to your major systems projects.