The Lean Fundamentals course will provide you with a practical understanding of Lean Management that you can apply immediately to your business to eliminate waste and to deliver more value from your business processes. Lean applies to the service industry as well as manufacturing.
KPMG is the only organisation in New Zealand accredited by Cardiff University’s Lean Enterprise Research Centre (LERC). You have the opportunity to receive an internationally recognised certification after passing the course exam.Register Now Learn More [PDF: 224KB]
This LEAN training will help you:
- Understand the Voice of the Customer (VOC);
- Identify the different types of waste;
- Learn value stream mapping;
- Build current, ideal and future states;
- Learn hands-on flow and change implementation within organisations;
- Learn about problem solving techniques to identify causes of failure;
- Gain awareness about 5S, Standard work, visual management, A3 reporting and Kaizen/Rapid Improvement events.
Who should attend LEAN Fundamentals Training?
- Business owners and CEOs seeking a real understanding of LEAN business practices;
- Managers and executives who want to advance the problem-solving capabilities and process improvement skills of both themselves and the staff they lead;
- All employees with a desire to improve their capabilities in problem-solving and optimise the flow of their working environment.
How long is the course and what is the cost?
KPMG’s Lean Fundamentals training is a two-day course and costs just $1,280 per delegate and excluding GST. Invoices will be sent after registration and are to be paid prior to the training.
Days approximately run from 8:30am to 5pm. This training entitles you to receive 16 CPD hours.
The next sessions scheduled in Auckland is on:
- Wednesday 3rd and Thursday 4th of December 2014
For LEAN training course outside of Auckland or tailored specifically for your company, email the KPMG Lean team.