- Service: Business Advisory
- Type: Business and industry issue
- Date: 15/06/2012
Are you a medium sized privately owned business? Get specialist advice from our dedicated team of Business Advisory professionals.
Chartered Accountants offer independence and technical skills to assist you in a range of areas. Their expertise is maintained through continuing education that is required and monitored by relevant accounting bodies. The largest Accounting association here is the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants, which provides an internationally recognised accreditation to its members subject to their pursuing sufficient ongoing professional development for their particular specialisms.
Services provided by Chartered AccountantsTypically Chartered Accountants are known for their audit, year-end accounting and tax specialisms. Notwithstanding that, they offer a wide range of additional advisory services to assist their clients to achieve their business goals more quickly and efficiently. By way of example:
At KPMG we are more than Chartered Accountants. We become our clients’ trusted advisors, assisting them to seize opportunities and maximise efficiencies to grow the value of their operations. Whether you are an SME or a large corporate, KPMG has the range and depth of relevant accounting, tax and advisory skills to meet your specific needs. If you would like to know more, please contact us for a no obligation initial discussion.
- Business Advisory Services including cash flow optimisation, business evaluation, succession planning, guidance on governance, strategic planning and refining and growing your competitive advantage;
- Tax advice on local and international mergers & acquisitions, cross border structures, transfer pricing and executive remuneration;
- Transactions and Restructuring skills such as valuations, acquisitions, divestments, management buyouts, debt advice, receivership and liquidation assistance;
- Risk Advisory services including internal audit, forensic accounting, technology risk and sustainability; and
- Management consulting advice including business intelligence, data analytics, enterprise resource planning, IT enabled transformation and HR management.
Disclaimer: The chartered accountant and related information in this article and website is for general interest only and should not be relied upon or treated as business or professional advice. For specific professional advice please contact us.
Business update - A regular newsletter produced by KPMG New Zealand Business Advisory.
Lead Partner, Business Advisory
0800 224 254 Int'l: +64 9 363 3229
Request an interview
For professional and timely assistance, go ahead and request a no obligation confidential interview below.
Helping small and medium sized businesses is the focus of the Business Advisory team at KPMG.