- Depreciation issues including laws clawing back depreciation from the insurance proceeds on destroyed buildings.
- A number of statutory dates that oblige taxpayers to take action, especially around 31 March.
- The tax treatment of donated goods.
- The redundancy tax credit that expires on 1 April this year.
- The tax treatment of welfare benefits provided by employers (including ex-gratia payments).
The Minister indicated that Government should be in a position to announce details of decisions on these matters in the next few weeks.