This survey provides a detailed insight into contemporary fraud issues in Australia and New Zealand, including:
- the types of fraud affecting both public and private sectors
- the financial consequences of fraud
- the perpetrators of fraud
- how organisations respond to the discovery of fraud
- the strategies employed by entities to mitigate the risks of fraud
- unethical behaviours common in business and the factors that encourage these behaviours.
Typical fraudster unmasked in KPMG survey (Video: Stephen Bell on NZI Business, TVNZ)