KPMG Risk management at Feildays
KPMG’s Financial Risk Advisory team will be at Fieldays on Friday 15th of June for a
discussion on managing risk in your business.
Agricultural commodity risk management is
becoming a major focus for a large number of agri-businesses so this is a great opportunity
hear insights from a team passionate about the sector.
We are holding two session times:
12.30pm-1.00pm and 2.00pm-2.30pm in the ANZ event marquee.
Please email email@example.com for more information or to RSVP for a session time.
This week's headlines
- Call for rural and urban NZ to reconnect
- Bee industry eyes profits
- World dairy prices up 13.5pc in overnight auction
- Dairy access a hurdle in Russia trade deal talks
- Mixed outlook for ag prices