The premier feature for the National Fieldays at Mystery Creek this year is the Changing the face of farming.
In the 2012 Fieldays Focus publication, Ian Proudfoot explores the impacts that a growth in corporate farming businesses may have on traditional business models.
Are you ready for a corporate farming future? [PDF: 1.5MB]
This week's headlines
- Growers illegally inject kiwifruit vines.
- Honey prices hit record high for NZ producers.
- Fonterra Shareholders’ Council chairman resigns.
- NZ inventor up for Nobel food prize.
- Budget pleases Fed Farmers but not HortNZ.