Tim White is a partner within KPMG’s Business Advisory team. He has over 20 years experience in management and professional consulting services across a number of sectors, including manufacturing, distribution, healthcare, defence, retail, technology and professional services.
Tim acts as an advisor to many privately-owned businesses in the areas of governance, strategy and performance improvement. Tim takes a pragmatic approach to bringing together the relevant elements of organisational improvement and change to achieve the desired results.
Tim is also a Partner in our growing China Practice, which provides services to Chinese individuals and organisations doing business in New Zealand, New Zealand firms doing business in China, and working with the local Chinese business community.
Moon Cake Festival 2012
1. Dr. Jian Yang MP
2. Mr. Tim White, Partner KPMG
3. Mr. Michael William, Chairman of Auckland Council's Howick Local Board
4. Mr. Prince Devanandan, Chairman of Howick Local Board's Ethic Affairs Committee
5. Cr. Dick Quax, Councillor of Auckland Council
6. Mr. Wayne Huang, Auckland Council's Howick Local Board Portfolio Leader for Ethnic Affairs
7. Mr. Peter Low, leader for E-Pace Lion dancing group