In dit internationaal onderzoek onder bestuurders actief in de Consumenten Markt wordt ingegaan op de laatste ontwikkelingen in de sector.
- Driving revenue, profits and growth are at the top of the consumer executive agenda.
- There is a continued focus on operations as a lever to fulfill growth and reduce costs.
- Responsibility and regulation issues are a particularly high priority for the food sector.
- Larger companies, and companies in emerging markets, are most likely to identify corporate responsibility (CSR) as a top concern.
- More powerful consumers are an opportunity.
- Businesses are grappling with technology.
- Focus on product and brand to drive sales.
U kunt deze publicatie links downloaden of bestellen via onderstaande button.