In deze periodieke Engelstalige publicatie komen interessante ontwikkelingen aan bod die invloed hebben op de wereldwijde retail en food & drink markt. In dit nummer:
- China's luxury puzzle: With online sales booming, why are luxury brands so behind?
- Next tech: The revolution of consumer connectivity.
- World Cup economics: What do this year's games mean for Brazil and big-spending sponsors?
- Deal or no deal: Motivations driving M&A in the food and drink sector.
- Unilever's CEO Paul Polman talks about strategy and what it took to change the FMCG giant.
- Reinventing money: Alternative payments are becoming the norm in all corners of the world.
- 3D printing: Growth opportunity or threat?
- Delivering on omnichannel: The last mile challenge for retailers.
- Success in Africa: A case study on Dutch company Vlisco Group and their customer-centric approach to business in Africa.
- Video game theory: What gaming can teach companies about customer loyalty.
U kunt deze publicatie links downloaden of bestellen via onderstaande button.