Here's how KPMG in the Netherlands, together with KPMG member firms, can help:
Planning a move into foreign lands? Your company intends to benefit from the development of investment into Europe. Whether it be a change of location, corporate structure, market entry strategy or identification of country-specific risks - decisions are made in the preliminary stages that later will significantly influence the success of your business abroad.
- Advise in selecting a location and implementing expansion plans
- Analysis and development of strategies and markets
- Services covering the sale and acquisition of companies and shares
The basics for your overseas business are laid out. Your focus of attention is concentrated on expanding business activities, opening up markets and competently utilising the framework conditions of laws, directives, guidelines and industry standards in the new market.
- Strategy advice with co operations and joint ventures
- Analysis of the framework conditions for participation in capital markets
- Advice with tax law and regulatory issues
- Requirements for annual financial statement audits
Your business abroad is established. Now your market shares in these countries should grow, the location should be profitably integrated into your corporate network and your organisational processes should be arranged efficiently.
- Strategy advice with mergers and acquisitions
- Analyses for cost reductions, profit and efficiency increases
- Tax issues
- Advice with international employee deployments
A thorough analysis of the business processes and the implementation of the associated information and control mechanism are indispensable in identifying the potential and challenges for your business in Europe or the Netherlands.
- Analysis and design/redesign of business processes
- Design and implementation of integrative management information and corporate control systems
- Analysis of cost structures and identification of cost drivers
- Analysis, compilation and implementation of Global Investment Performance Standards
A continuous evaluation and control of your business in Europe or the Netherlands is especially important in foreign markets to identify risks and develop prevention and action strategies early on.
- Integrity and fraud investigation
- Checking and advising on corporate acquisitions in the run-up phase
- Strategy advice with the monitoring and management of IT risks