With our strong international network within KPMG, we are able to understand and respond to the exact needs of each individual client, providing services as:
- market entry support, including:
- conducting a feasibility study;
- selecting the most appropriate business
- registering for local taxes;
- applying for work and residence permits and
the 30% ruling;
- fiscal and legal advice in preparation for
starting up operations.
- advice on contacting trust offices, notaries and other external consultants;
- advice on maximizing the tax structure;
- advice on Dutch accounting requirements, such as:
- preparation and publication requirements with
respect to financial statements;
- consolidation requirements;
- differences between Dutch GAAP and IFRS.
- advice on the audit and accounting requirements for specific transactions, such as (de-) mergers and contributions in kind;
- advice on the accounting impact of specific transactions and introduction to KPMG specialists in the field of Corporate Finance, Tax or Transaction Services.
Please contact our Holding & Finance specialists if you require more information.