With the continuing wave of regulatory changes coming from both Europe and Luxembourg, the Riding the Regulatory Avalanche conference was organized to shine a light on upcoming directives and legislation, including MiFIDS II, AIFMD, FATCA, UCITS IV and EMIR.
KPMG experts were joined by practitioners and industry experts for the following:
- MiFID II: An Introduction by Anne-Sophie Minaldo (KPMG)
- Guest Speaker, Robert Goebbels MEP
- Panel Discussion on MiFID II with panelists Mr Goebbels, Jean-Michel Loehr (ALFI) and Benoît Sauvage (ABBL) – moderated by Vincent Heymans (KPMG)
- The Regulatory Avalanche by Charles Muller (KPMG)
- Banking Break-Out Session with Benoît Sauvage (ABBL), Robert Scharfe (Bourse de Luxembourg) and Georges Bock (KPMG) – moderated by Emmanuel Dollé (KPMG)
- Investment Funds Break-Out Session with Isabelle Goubin (Ministry of Finance), Stéphane Brunet (BGL BNP Paribas), Evelyne Christiaens (ALFI) and Ravi Beegun (KPMG)