KPMG professionals combine global understanding and deal experience with local knowledge of tax jurisdictions. They can help companies in national and multi-jurisdictional tax due diligence, identify what the tax exposure is on a deal and how it may be mitigated ― with clear focus on risk assessment.
Our tax transaction team provides industry focused and specialized support in a wide range of transactions such as:
- acquisition due diligence
- vendor due diligence
- bid support
- carve outs and separations
- general tax health check of your company.
Our services include:
- global analysis of the tax situation of the target / existing structure
- structuring of the acquisition operation / transaction
- analysis of the financing options
- analysis of the tax implications in the legal documentation, e.g. sale & purchase agreement, merger deed, etc.
- post-acquisition consulting, e.g. structuring of the newly acquired target to optimize it and adapt it to your needs
- implementation of management incentive solutions.
Our scope of work can be tailored to your needs and can be integrated into a broader range of due diligence services: Financial, Corporate Finance, Risk Consulting, for which our teams work as one towards your goal.