Management today is no longer satisfied with internal auditors who merely perform financial and compliance audits. Business leaders now demand that the internal audit function continuously demonstrates that it adds value to the organization.
Assurance must be provided to management and the organization’s shareholders that critical business issues as well as existing and potential risks are being effectively controlled; opportunities are identified and capitalized upon; that potential losses and fraud can be prevented - not just detected after the fact.
Services which meet both regulatory and organizational requirements add value to the organization and continuously improve the business strategies of management, while still addressing the traditional compliance and financial areas and are the type of services which will be prevailing going forward.
- Internal Audit Outsourcing and Co-sourcing
- Assistance with set up and functioning of Internal Audit Function
- External Quality Assessment of Internal Audit
- IT audit services
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Audit Committee setup and performance review