We aim to create a High Performance Culture – a virtuous circle in which the opportunity to help our clients overcome their most complex challenges motivates and develops our talented people.
Our HR function plays a bigger role than ever to make sure that we continue to build a workforce that can compete in the marketplace. Keeping this in mind, we concentrate on our “Employer of Choice” strategy by:
- Evaluating our human resource needs
- Finding the right talents and retain our people
- Adapting our learning and development opportunities to continue to deliver the highest quality standards to our clients
- Managing and using the increasing cultural diversity and changes in the social mindset to our advantage
KPMG Luxembourg has a number of workplace initiatives that support this approach to being a responsible employer:
- Fair and consistent recruitment processes
- Extensive learning and development opportunities –KPMG Business School, Global Mobility Programme, etc.
- Comprehensive performance management system in place with personalised performance development software accessible to all staff
- Staff views sought through our Global People Survey