Mobility is only one of the issues addressed. This edition includes the following articles:
- The desire for mobility clashes with climate protection goals – and not just in emerging markets. Intelligent vehicle usage concepts and multimodal transport systems will hopefully resolve this conflict – and safeguard mobility in the future.
- Do you think Norway is small, insignificant or negligible? Think again. One-quarter of all the cars sold in Norway are luxury vehicles.
- Volume carmakers are staggering under growing overcapacity despite strong demand from emerging markets. Does the same fate await the premium segment?
- How automotive companies leverage social media to drive innovation and improve their customer relationships.
- Brazil will soon be the world’s third-largest automotive market. It is also gaining importance as an export platform to North America.
- How taxi businesses in Salvador, Brazil, are gearing up for the 2014 World Cup.