- market entry strategy development and execution
- investment opportunity identification and analysis
- transaction negotiation through to deal completion
- commercial and financial due diligence
- taxation structuring and advisory
- IPO advisory services
- broad range of audit, tax and other advisory services
Our Global Japanese Practice is made up of a network of Japanese Practices in 62 major cities worldwide. It means that we can draw on the collective skills, knowledge and experience of our people for the benefit of our Japanese clients. Samjong KPNG’s Japanese Practice team members in Korea include bilingual Japanese professionals who have a deep understanding of our Japanese clients' specific business needs and offer independent, clear and practical advice.
In April 2010, the Japanese Practice opened the website to provide updated information on our clients and services. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss how KPMG can help you achieve your business objectives.