The EU Korea Practice acts as a priority gateway to assist clients in European countries invest and operate business in Korea and support Korean clients grow and operate in European countries.
Delivering Audit, Tax and Advisory, EU Korea Practice delivers a set of multidisciplinary services for each industry. Our customized and tailored services are based on deep, extensive knowledge to meet various client needs.
EU Korea Practice can work with you as a strategic partner for your successful business in Europe.
- market entry strategy development and execution
- investment opportunity identification and analysis
- transaction negotiation through to deal completion
- commercial and financial due diligence
- taxation structuring and advisory
- broad range of audit, tax and other advisory services.
Working closely with KPMG’s member firms in European countries, we can quickly establish multi-disciplinary teams that provide a seamless service, with one central point of contact.