Our deep Korea skills, local knowledge and bilingual professionals help clients anticipate, understand and manage the many commercial and country specific challenges facing them. We listen to our clients and focus on the issues that really matter.
- market entry strategy development and execution
- investment opportunity identification and analysis
- transaction negotiation through to deal completion
- commercial and financial due diligence
- taxation structuring and advisory
- global mobility
- broad range of audit, tax and other advisory services.
Working closely with Samjong KPMG in Korea as ‘one team’, we can quickly establish multi-disciplinary teams that provide a seamless service, with one central point of contact.
It all adds up to a powerful offering that helps our clients plan and execute their strategy, understand and manage risk, and realize value in an increasingly dynamic, complex and competitive environment.