With the help of KPMG’s risk management service, financial institutions are enabled to maximize their revenue and values provided to its shareholders given from its capital and internal control capacity. Part of our service is to identify and rate various types of risk factors and link them to different types of business management factors to interpret the impacts thereof.
- Credit Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Market Risk Management
- Holding Company Risk Management
- Asset Management Company Risk
- Insurance Risk Management
- Internal Control Examination and Improvement