We can help you address your business issues, and balance your risks. Such issues may include the impact of economic cycles, new entrants in the market, consumer confidence, overcapacity, management of the property portfolio, brand awareness and positioning, and the impact of technology such as internet booking.
Our current clients include some of the top leaders, particularly within hospitality and tour operating. We work with them on a variety of projects outside of the traditional advisory, audit and
- Planning and implementing integrations to help release value quickly
- Merger and acquisition support and advice from pre-deal through to post-merger integration
- Assessing IT system functionality and information risk management advice
- Corporate restructuring including debt advisory, cash management and property advice
- Property advisory services
- Advising on employee issues such as benefits, pensions, share schemes, people and performance development, and employment law
- Helping to reduce tax liabilities
Our experience and client portfolio support our wide-ranging capabilities in the sector. From hotels, tour operators and travel agents, to cruise companies to health & fitness, visitor attractions, conference and exhibition.. Our service offerings are tailored to meet the specific business needs of our clients, and our ultimate goal is to work with you every step of the way.