With deep industry experience, insight and technical support, KPMG firms are among the leaders in delivering a broad range of audit, tax and advisory services to meet the unique needs of healthcare policy-makers, providers and payers. Our Advisory propositions revolve around five core themes:
- Care System Redesign: Working across regional health ecosystems to redesign patient pathways and shift the provision of care to more appropriate settings
- Organizational Architecture: Ensuring value is delivered through mergers, acquisitions, divestments, joint ventures, shared services and outsourcing arrangements
- Quality and Margin Improvement: Helping organizations to adopt best practice operational models, processes and cost management capabilities in order to enhance both service quality and value for money
- Health IT: Helping to leverage enabling technologies and enhance performance through systems selection, implementation project management, controls assessments, business process improvement, and change management services
- 'Board Grip': Helping to ensure Boards have the right skills, capabilities and information to lead effectively, increase confidence in systems and processes, and improve data accuracy to streamline the costs of regulation and compliance.