Piles of books read, sleepless nights, and numerous exams taken –that's all in the past. But the most interesting part is still ahead, and you have the chance to get there with professionals from KPMG.
Who can be participants of the program?
- Senior students and graduates who aimed at a career in audit and advisory services.
What will I learn?
- You will be given necessary courses which prepare you for work at the company of your dreams, as well as for ACCA certification. The KPMG K-Foundation Online program includes the following modules:
- Introduction to IFRS, Western accounting, and the principles of Kazakh taxation.
- Financial analysis and corporate finances.
- English for financial experts.
- Personal skills development (business correspondence, presentation skills, time management, business dress code, etc.).
- Ethical and professional standards; business games.
How is the training organized?
- K-Foundation attendance is free.
- Students will be able to do KPMG K-Foundation Online over the internet from March 3rd to June 13th, 2014.
- At the end of each course you will be asked to take online test.
- Everyone who successfully completes the KPMG K-Foundation Online program will receive a certificate of completion listing all the courses they have taken and passed.
How can I take part in K-Foundation Online?
- Register in KPMG Recruitment System (registration closes on February 17, 2014). Please don’t forget to attach your CV with full description of extra curriculum (social activity if it is applicable)
- Take an online test
- Receive an invitation to the KPMG K-Foundation Online.
For more information:
Telephone: +7 (7272) 98 08 98 (Aida Darzhanova) or e-mail: email@example.com