The chemicals industry is complex. As well as including base, consumer, specialty and fine chemicals businesses, it is part of the automotive, electronics and other industries’ supply chains. Both the business dynamics of these downstream industries, and environmental regulations such as Registration, Authorization and Evaluation of Chemicals (REACH), bring continued business opportunities.
Whether you are a global player with significant asset investment or a specialty producer in a specific region of the world, our international network of Chemicals sector professionals will be able to help you. KPMG member firms have worked with many chemical industry leaders to find ways to:
- manage profit margins
- deal with mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- integrate sustainability and the environment in your day to day operations
- optimize your supply chain
- build foundations for the future through innovation
- penetrate emerging markets to stay competitive
- attract and retain talent.
Using their industry focus and insight, KPMG’s Chemicals’ practice professionals can help you to recognize and make the most of the opportunities that arise as the chemicals industry develops.