KPMG Global Services has several Capability Hubs including benchmarking and modelling which cut across various practices.
Research, Analysis and Knowledge
We enhance the value delivered to KPMG clients by supporting our client-facing teams with applied research, analytics and knowledge support across a wide range of industries and domains.
- Research: Our proposition comprises insightful business, market and financial research driven by our extensive understanding of primary, secondary, and analytical research methodologies and deployment of leading research resources.
- Analysis: We analyze complex data using advanced tools and techniques to enable fact-based decision-making to drive business advantage for clients.
- Knowledge Management:We provide broad knowledge management services including content management, portal and collaboration site support to enable KPMG teams with the information needed to deliver results that clients value.
We collaborate with KPMG Global Services Center’s Advisory Development team to develop a wide range of KPMG’s Advisory service offerings, with the objective of helping KPMG to:
- Grow revenues
- Manage the firm’s risks
- Leverage internal knowledge and experience across practices and geographies
- Improve field efficiencies
- Drive global consistency
We help develop the methodologies, services, tools and training that empower KPMG professionals to build deep client relationships.
We support various groups within KPMG by providing a suite of services ranging from proposal writing, creative services including high-end graphic design, copy editing and formatting. In addition, we provide extensive administrative support to KPMG practice teams. Our team supports client engagements to demonstrate KPMG’s value propositions through the creation of impactful and high-quality documents that fully support the firm’s vision of cutting through complexity for the benefit of our clients and stakeholders.