Ambarish is a Partner and the Head of Management Consulting at KPMG in India. He is a member of the Advisory Leadership and the Global Management Consulting Leadership team.
He has around 25 years of experience in consulting/advisory and in managing projects covering strategy, process, technology, finance and organisational change. Prior to joining KPMG in India, he was a Partner and Board member in PwC India. Ambarish was also in charge of the IT and non outsourcing/offshore practice of PwC India which provides services to the networked firms.
He had held positions in various global committees related to technology and non technology consulting of PwC Global. He also occupies posts at eminent institutions.
- The Vice President of the Executive Committee of the Bengal Chamber of Commerce (BCCI) for 2012-13 and the Co Chairperson of Economic Affairs Committee of Bengal Chamber.
- An Executive Council Member (invited) of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
- A National Executive Board Member of AMCHAM (American Chamber of Commerce) India. Immediate Past Chairman of AMCHAM – Kolkata Chapter.
- Immediate Past Chairman of the Eastern Regional Council of NASSCOM.
- Executive Committee member of UWOK, Kolkata Chapter.
- He is the Executive Member of Banking and Finance Committee of Indian Chamber of Commerce.
- On multiple Advisory Committees of State of West Bengal and also on the Board and governing bodies of Institutes.