KPMG’s Financial Risk Management professionals work with financial institutions and other corporate clients to assist in attaining various objectives by providing services such as:
- Credit risk measurement and management and insurance risk assessment
- Operational risk measurement and management
- Basel II and Solvency II transformation
- Capital adequacy & regulatory services within financial organizations
- SAS 70 and PRESAS70 within operational institutes
- Market and liquidity risk management
- Actuarial services & financial statement support
- Commodity & energy risk management
- Financial instruments accounting advice
- Quantitative evaluation and management of portfolio risks
- Risk management in transactions
- Finance and treasury management and transformation
KPMG’s Financial Risk Management professionals aim to provide consistent, cost-effective and high-quality service, with over 1600 Financial Risk Management professionals strategically positioned around the world and a global network with offices in over 145 countries enabling our team access to the resources of one of the world’s leading professional advisory organizations.
We are trusted risk management advisers to the boards and executive teams of some of the world’s leading enterprises. Our member firms operate in key financial centers and developed markets. We have a dynamic presence in the emerging economies of Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, Latin America, India, China and elsewhere in Asia.