KPMG’s Corporate Legal Advisory Services practice assists clients in identifying the key legal and regulatory issues, which impact on their e-Commerce development plans, and advises on the most appropriate strategies for their business. In addition to the team’s regulatory knowledge, as applied to the e-Commerce world, the team draws on professionals from other practice areas of KPMG (such as Tax) in order to provide integrated methodologies for clients.
We can provide a range of services tailored to the needs of each client, including:
- Advice on the formation of e-Contracts
- Advice on existing and developing legal and regulatory requirements governing e-Commerce in Ireland, the EU and internationally
- Domain name registration
- Advice on the risks and liabilities involved in electronic linkage to third party sites and the formation of third party alliances
- Regulatory review of website content
- Agreements for the licensing of software and the provision of support services to a licensee in connection with software licensing