Fixed, mobile satellite and broadband communications each bring different issues.
Working closely with both indigenous and multinational companies, our tax practice has extensive capabilities in the telecommunications arena, with specific emphasis on fixed mobile and satellite companies to address their operational, regulatory and growth agendas. Our deep industry knowledge and experience means we can help you manage the challenges you face. We work with a large portfolio of clients and are experienced in:
- Structuring of media businesses
- Managing global transfer pricing, including licensing and rights management
- Providing advice on the tax implications of digital services
- Providing tax advice on appropriate accounting standards and principles, and advising on conversion projects (IFRS, Irish GAAP and US GAAP)
- Dealing with cross-border assignees tax issues, pensions advice and share schemes.
If you require further information on telecoms issues, please contact Johnny Hanna or any member of our tax team.