Working closely with indigenous and multinational companies, our tax practice has extensive capabilities in the technology arena, with specific emphasis on electronics, software and services. Our deep industry knowledge and experience means we can help you manage the challenges you face. We work with a large portfolio of clients and are experienced in:
- Structuring of media businesses
- Managing global transfer pricing, including licensing and rights management
- Providing advice on the tax implications of digital services
- Providing tax advice on appropriate accounting standards and principles, and advising on conversion projects (IFRS, Irish GAAP and US GAAP)
- Dealing with cross-border assignee tax issues, pensions advice and share schemes.
We work as an integral part of KPMG’s European and global industry tax groups, helping clients tackle tough problems. Our constantly evolving methodologies are tailored to meet specific client needs and address current market issues, and our services help technology businesses to create value.
If you require further information on technology issues, please contact Anna Scally or any member of our tax team.