Business Modelling can play a key role in making business decisions provided the models are based on valid assumptions and associated risks are properly evaluated.
KPMG Ireland’s Business Modelling team provides advisory support to a wide variety of clients through the development of customised models, commissioned analysis, financial model assurance and remediation assurance to assist you in addressing internal decisions, external stakeholder requirements or regulatory (e.g. Central Bank of Ireland) related matters.
Our team has extensive experience in the areas of:
Our experienced team consists of experienced modelling consultants, qualified accountants and taxation professionals. We have a long established track record in providing modelling support to clients across a variety of sectors, including financial services, aircraft leasing, insurance, energy, healthcare, consumer products and property management.
Our approach can aid key management decisions. Features of our work include:
- Thorough and robust methodologies (for both model build and model assurance)
- Established capabilities in complex transactional analysis and re-performance
- Proven project management methodologies and tools
- Use of proprietary tools and technologies
- Inclusion of experienced accounting and tax professionals in the team to provide an integrated and seamless service.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you with your business modelling needs.