How KPMG can help
KPMG's Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory practice has been ranked among the top four world's best outsourcing advisors, by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals® (IAOP®), since the list's inception in 2009.
We can help ensure the effective engagement and management of outsourcing suppliers from IT and back-office functions to establishing shared services centres for major business processes.
We provide independent multi-disciplinary end-to-end assistance with:
- Sourcing Preparation – Defining the strategy and target benefits, risk analysis and mitigation planning, scope definition and business case preparation
- Sourcing Selection – Procurement process definition, detailed service requirements, procurement documentation, engaging the market, supplier evaluation and selection, commercial negotiation, defining supplier management and governance, and supporting contract negotiation
- Transition Management – Due diligence completion, service level agreement confirmation, readiness review and service acceptance, and business continuity
- Delivery Management – Establishing the supplier management organisation and processes, establishing and reviewing financial controls, and independent service delivery assessment
- Service Evolution – Benefits review, portfolio management, definition and assurance of service improvement programmes, change management, contract change negotiation, and re-competition.
- Assessment and Development – Overall sourcing performance assessments and benchmarking.
If you are planning an outsourcing project and need assistance or are trying to weigh up the advantages we believe our experience could help make all the difference. Please do get in touch.