We help our clients respond to rapidly changing business environments, equipping them to take maximum advantage of emerging opportunities.
We support our clients to:
- Develop and apply business strategies to improve financial and operational performance
- Deliver the full lifecycle of performance opportunity identification, prioritisation, value estimation, solution design, implementation and benefits realisation
- Lead cross-function improvement initiatives and the recovery of projects at risk of overrun/failure
- Procure, prepare, transition to and manage outsourcing services
- Align conflicting business priorities to transformational roadmaps enabled by technology
- Identify and develop IT-enabled innovations that can help transform an organisation’s processes and organisational setup
- Design organisational models that link structures, roles and governance to corporate and operational strategy
- Establish robust and effective governance structures to set strategic direction and oversee operational management.
Sustainable performance improvement depends on having accurate and timely information in order to drive performance-related decisions. This unwinds complexity and creates structural change and provides an organisational foundation that can sustain performance over time.
All of which require a strategic, effective deployment of IT investments.
To address this need, KPMG offers clients a portfolio of business transformation capabilities. Our Management Consulting professionals combine specialised skills in finance, technology, operations, compliance and risk with strengths in IT strategy and planning enabled by technology, and business intelligence to help our clients.