How KPMG can help
Our People and Change teams develop strategies for the attraction, development, motivation, retention and management of the right people with the skills and experience to deliver against business goals. When you need to accomplish major change and make it sustainable, the two are integrated to enable people involved with and affected by the change to become engaged, committed and competent in the new way of doing business.
People and Change teams serve our firms' leading clients in all industries advising on organisation design & development, behavioural change management, talent management, optimising the HR function and workforce optimisation.
KPMG can help you enable change using its well developed approaches and methodologies. Selected change areas we can advise you on are:
- Mobilising client senior management to own and drive programmes of change
- Communicating strategically and consistently throughout the change efforts
- Sustaining change by developing structures for ongoing monitoring & communication
- The application of specific behavioural change and organisation assessment tools to understand dominant organisation cultures and behavioural norms
- Completion of organisation change readiness assessments
- Development of change impact assessments for major initiatives
- Development of client training strategies and plans
- Development of transition plans aligning people, process, technology and organisation changes
- Identifying change sustainability factors and execution for plans to ensure change sustainability
If you need to make sure your change management programme delivers the expected benefits we’d like to hear from you.